Here you can define your filter criteria for categories + full-text search. You can change them at any time.
Students will in particular acquire the ability of an open and critical dealing with the social, cultural and linguistic living environment and its diversity as well as the ability for autonomous reception and production of oral and written texts in different media, including aesthetic texts. They will gain knowledge of the cultures (especially the language, literature and intellectual history) of earlier epochs compared to the present (historical skills).
Anzahl der ECTS entspricht 2 Unterrichtsfächern
The aim of the teacher training programme in English is academic pre-vocational education for teaching at higher secondary schools. This includes subject-specific, didactical and pedagogical knowledge and a teaching internship.
Students have to study the following modules:
- Introduction to Academic Language
- Language Studies
- Advanced Language Studies
- Professional Language Use
- Introduction to Foreign Language Didactics
- Advanced Language Teaching Skills
- Language Teaching in Context
- Introduction to Linguistics
- Topics in Linguistics I and II
- Anglophone Literary Studies I: Introduction
- Anglophone Literary Studies II: Historical Surveys, Terminology and Practice of Interpretation
- Anglophone Cultural History and Theory
Moreover, they have to acquire 20 ECTS credits in educational practice studies.
Latin (DP) - examination has to be passed before the final part of the diploma degree examination or bachelor?s examination